vrijdag 18 maart 2011

Color club - Secret agent

both are made with daylight

Polish brand : Color club , Secret agent
What kind of polish : it’s a purple shimmer polish that dries a little bit matte, but with a topcoat you can see pink shimmer
How many layers : 2
Covers : covers the best in 2 layers or more
Lacquered : very fine
Nail art : swatch
Must have : mhaww that’s your choice… :-P           
My opinion : I am not a great fan from Color club, but in a strange mood I wanted this one very bad..I like the color after I put on some topcoat but its not wow and I’m not in love…
above made with daylight under made with artificial light


What do you think about this?? Do you have this one??

Thanks  for watching!!  Love Renate 

1 opmerking:

  1. oi flor,seu blog e lindo,os esmaltes são lindos,estou te seguindo,me segue tambem. http://amodanapontadasunhas.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen