I want to show you all how I make this marble!
So I made a movie from it….
Watch and enjoy!!
Some view tips :
- I always use water from a bottle (spa blue)
- Room temperature
- If the nail polish don’t spread I help the nailpolish a hand by spread it with a stick (wood)
- I always use scotch tape on my cuticles, some people like Vaseline but then the water is getting dirty…
- 1e I use a swab for the bigger mess on my cuticles, after I use a small brush, so everything gets clean
- Sometimes it helps if you blow a little bit in the water if the nail polish wouldn’t spread enough
- Its possible that if you have done a view nails that there are pieces (from the nail polish) in the water…then I put 1 drop of clear nail polish in the water..I wait and pull out (the nail polish is hard so you got one piece)
I hope that you can learn something from my movie and my tips J
Thanks for watching!!
p.s sorry no voice or music in my video, youtube don't like it!! L